Dear Mini and Junior Redbacks
A quick reminder that the Super League squad and coaches have invited you to take part in a special training clinic run by them!
The Super League squad and coaches will run fun drills and games and hope to inspire the younger members of our Club to set their sights on becoming Super League players themselves and continue to love football.
Details as follows:
- When - Tuesday 6 June 2017
- Time (Minis U5 - U8) - 6.30 to 7.30pm
- Time (Juniors U9 - U15) - 7.00 - 8.00pm
- RSVP - please let your Coach/Manager know asap if you would like to attend so they can plan out activities.
- BBQ - we will have a sausage sizzle going on the night for our hungry Redbacks.
After training with the Super League, why not come down and support them at View Street on Monday 12 June at 1pm (Reserve grade) and at 3pm (First grade) when they take on Thornleigh SC.
We would love to see lots of Mini and Junior Redbacks down at View Street next week but understand we have not given you much notice. Not to worry if you can't make it this time, Super League are planning another clinic towards the end of the season.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact your age-coordinator
Mick Reynolds - Minis Coordinator
Michele Cairns - Junior Coordinator